With a classic wayfarer style, our The Makiono are elegantly handcrafted from sustainable, durable and ultra lightweight ebony wood. With the naturally stunning tones and markings of this magnificent wood, our unique design is created from fallen and responsibly sourced timber. These stylish sunglasses feature a softly heightened bridge, slender arms and classic tinted polarised lenses.
- REFLECTIVE POLARIZED LENS: 100% UV400 protection from harmful UVA / UVB rays. HD lenses, eliminates reflected light and stray light. Block harmful light, prevent glare light, reduce visual fatigue.
- RIMLESS UNISEX SUNGLASSES: The advanced deign in sunglasses, the most popular mirrored material for ultra-light mirrors.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Walnut wood made sunglasses suitable for both men and women. Ultra light and comfortable to wear. Fashionable colors to choose: black, blue, orange, green, etc.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: These colorful sunglasses not only suit for different peoples, but also ideal selection for motorcycle and cycling bicycle, driving, running, fishing, climbing etc.
Great footwear shorts and sunglasses ..ppl always ask about wear I get me footwear from
Great pair of sunnies. They look great with the wooden legs and do the job just as great as a much more expensive pair!
Bought as a gift for my husband. He is a big sunglasses fan and when I saw these I knew he would love them! I was right they have become his new favourite. I love the fact that even though they are made of wood, the quality of the lenses is still important, they do everything you want sunglasses to do, they shield from the sun! It's always a worry when you buy sunglasses that the lenses won't actually be uv protected but I can assure you these are! I would recommended these to anyone looking, they are perfect, they don't look out of place on the face and they fit well. Very pleased
Fantastic glasses really cool design they’re elegant and lightweight & the company/manufacturers are top class too! I thoroughly recommend them
I purchased the product through Amazon. The product is great quality, true to size and picture, and just very nice to look at. The black polarised lenses darken the view without discolouration.
I'm really amazed by those. I was sceptical when I ordered them, so I ordered another brand at the same time to potentially return those and keep that other pair, but they are amazing. Look great, fit great
I've always owned Oakleys and I loved them but they are expensive and scratch easily. I decided I needed a new alternative sunglass that is inexpensive but also stylish. These far exceeded my expectations! They are lightweight, they have great sun protection (I had laser eye surgery and I'm ultra sensitive to light now) and they look great. I really like that they are real wood! They come with an awesome wood case and are also back by amazing customer service! I dropped mine and they broke and I contacted customer service to see if there was anything they could do to help me. They went above and beyond and are replacing them free of charge!!!! They were nothing but professional and courteous and I will definitely be recommending this company to anyone that needs great sunglasses!!
These sunglasses are exactly what I wanted. they have a wide face and long temples which are a good fit for me. Temples have springs in them to retain appropriate tightness on your head. Color of glass is smoked to brown color which shows good color replication. These came in a nice wooden presentation box with a string closure soft case included. Very nice for a gift to someone who likes the wayfarer look. Well worth the price for a good polarized set of sunglasses with a good solid fram
These wooden framed sunglasses are so sophisticated, I feel like I should be lounging in a garden somewhere in the English countryside. But instead, I'll just wear them to the local pub and pretend I'm more posh than I really am.
1. Listen to the episode of 'Sliced Bread' on BBC Sounds devoted to buying sunglasses. 2. Go to your local highstreet optician and check out the brands, models and prices there. 3. Go to a big branch of Boots and repeat Step 2. 4. Buy a pair of Gowood sunglasses. 5. Enjoy astonishing quality and style that's eco-friendly, too. Unless a high-end fashion brand name is your major criterion, it's a no-brainer. Oh, and you could skip steps 1-3, I've done those for you. Happy days in the sunshine.