Meet the new H. D Trident Cotton Jacket: la nostra showstopper unica che si sta girando di testa.
- Made of Premium Cotton & Polyester per darvi una giacca genuinamente di alta qualità.
- Isolata, potenziata manovrabilità per un comfort perfetto.
- I nostri prodotti artigianali premium sono rinomati per la loro durabilità della firma e sono progettati per sembrare bravi con il tempo. Il nostro rivestimento esperto consente ai nostri prodotti di essere waterproof, resistente al graffio e prova di abrasione.
Never worn yet , bought for the cold weather ,looks good though
brought for my son. he is delighted
A very good coat ,totally waterproof and comfortable. I have only one small criticism , for me there are not enough pockets , plenty of false pocket flaps and no inside pockets .
The trident was one of several purchase I made. I am delighted with all of them. Good quality, great price and quick delivery.
Unfortunately this was my husband’s Christmas present and arrived in January totally ruining my gift to him. Wont order again from HD.
Only one criticism, patch pockets uncomfortable to use side pockets @ 90⁰ would be a great improvement ,shame really as its well made ,good value and looks great but pocket design let's it down
This jacket I got in black for my husband. It fits well and looks good however like other comments my husband has said the coat would be much better with side pockets instead of front ones. I disregarded this when buying but it would put me off in the future.
Still trying to exchange for a larger size. Received label today, so should be able to send back in the next couple of days.
I bought an H.D. Trident jacket in army green (L) on the evening of 29-Dec-22.
I am 1.83m (6' 0") and weigh 94kg (14st 9lb). The large fitted perfectly when wearing a T-shirt and thin jumper. A few notes about the jacket you might find useful:
- The vertical zip on the front is purely decorative.
- There are no side slit pockets to put your hands in behind the front pockets at the bottom.
- The jacket looks a bit darker when you get it. The photos of the jacket look like they're done in bright light photography making the colour look that bit lighter in the image.
I live in Birmingham and the item arrived on 06-Jan-23, so the item took 8 calendar days over the new years period. In the days of Amazon Prime, this is much longer than we have become accustomed to, however some reviews on Trust Pilot would leave you to believe this was much quicker than they experienced. I used the Royal Mail option at checkout which used the "Royal Mail Tracked 48" service.
Overall, I am satisfied with the jacket.